Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Anonymouz the Architect - The Rebirth (2008)


I met Anonymouz online back in '05 and we used to share a lot of music back and forth. Lots of late night music discussions of all sorts, and while much younger than I, he still was able to connect, and there lies the magic. When he passed away in '07, he left behind a lot of things unfinished, and I took it upon myself to complete at least one, a project we had been working on for some time at this point called The Rebirth. I had to assemble what I had and reached out to my boy Medro, who supplied 2 tracks and after countless hours of resequencing, I settled on what you have on Disc One. Once this was done, I handed this to DJ Wrecka, who agreed to put in work for Disc Two, arranging it in his own way. So, here you have a labor of love amongst friends, comrades, paying tribute.


Enjoy.
Disc One:
1. The Rebirth
2. Underground
3. Can You Feel It?
4. The Corner
5. Southern Heritage
6. CSI Texas (ft. Medro)
7. Ways of the World
8. Politricks (ft. Medro & C4)
9. Why I Love You
10. The Last (ft. Xyle Threat)
11. 3rd Coast
12. We Don't Care
13. Smoke Song
14. The Game That We Play (ft. Medro)
15. Affirmative Action
16. Closing Credits (ft. K-Rino)
Disc Two (tracks rearranged and wrecked and chopped by DJ Wrecka)

No comments:

Post a Comment