Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ways of the World (Various Artists) (2008)


This compilation was something that I started working on back in 2005 and it took me three years to get it done. Highly political in content, focused on awareness and a realistic perspective on the struggles in life. Features some of my favorite artists out there, at their best.

Note: On disc one, track one is a wav file. Had trouble with making it an mp3 for some reason, so when making a disc or playing in a player, make sure you are aware it may try to tack track one at the end

Disc One:

1. Warning: For Mature Audiences
2. K-Rino – The Game Is Real
3. Dougie D (ft. K-Rino) – Seeds of Reality
4. Mr. 3-2 & Dat Boy Grace – Time Fa Change
5. E.D.I. & Noble of the Outlawz – Leave the Past Behind
6. Half Dead Organization – Yeah
7. Dougie D & Trae – Ghetto Life
8. Wood & K-9 – Been Bleedin' (Can't Feel My Struggle)
9. Medro – Got My Own Back
10. Clay Moe, B-1, Pimp Game Shane – Lord, Ride With Me
11. C4 – It Takes One
12. Ran N Oddio – Prince Of Poetry
13. Bang, Haze aka Valentine (ft. Dug Pinnick) – Calm Before the Storm
14. Medro & the Bayou City Boyz – Strugglin With a 50 Pack
15. Dat Boy Poyo and Lito - Blast My Self
16. Retaliate
17. Ways of the World (Interlude)
18. Yukmouth (ft. E-Blak & Yung Skrilla) – Save Ourselves

Disc Two:

1. Anonymouz the Architect – Affirmative Action
2. Wood, B-1, Smittyroe – Welcome 2 My World
3 Haze aka Valentine – To Be
4. Dougie D – My Way
5. Plausible Deniability (Interlude)
6. Anonymouz the Architect (ft Medro & C4) – Politricks
7. Muszamil (ft. Stevie Wonder) – No Reason
8. Yung Ro & B Booker – Tomorrow
9. BlackMic – Glorious (Sunshine)
10. Noble of the Outlawz & Sticman of Dead Prez – Time
11. Wood (ft. Billy Cook) – Crazy World
12. Lil Flex (ft. Mallory) – My Life
13. Willo Tha Wiz – All I Have
14. Wood – One Life pt. 2
15. Haze aka Valentine – Life
16. Dead Prez & Outlawz – Holdin On
17. Medro & Bayou City Boyz – Been There Done That
18. Young Clint (ft. K-Rino) – Growing Pains

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SHPT74LA

No comments:

Post a Comment